CASA ADOBE DE SAN RAFAEL
In October 1784, José María Verdugo petitioned Pedro Fages, Governor of Alta California, for a grant of land. This grant was the first and one of the largest made. When parts of Rancho San Rafael were sold, Tomás Sánchez, Sheriff of Los Angeles County, purchased a tract of 100 acres and in 1865 built this artistic adobe of the hacienda type, restored in 1932.
Registration Date: 10/31/1935
County: Los Angeles
1330 Dorothy Dr, Glendale
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing