Site of a two-story adobe-and-redwood house built in 1850 by Charles M. Weber, founder and pioneer developer of Stockton. One of the first elaborate residences and landscaped gardens in the San Joaquin Valley, it remained Captain Weber's home until his death in 1881.
Registration Date: 1/11/1935
County: San Joaquin
On Center St between Channel and Miner Sts, Stockton
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing