SITE OF MISSION VIEJA
'Mission Vieja,' Old Mission, was the name given to the first buildings erected, and later abandoned, by the fathers for Mission San Gabriel Arcángel. The permanent buildings for the mission were located about five miles distant.
Registration Date: 1/11/1935
County: Los Angeles
SW corner N San Gabriel Blvd and N Lincoln Ave, Montebello
Back Return to Listed Resources Listing