Strategic Planning and Recreation Services Division
The Strategic Planning and Recreation Services Division (SPRSD) supports California State Parks and other outdoor recreation providers by:
- Collecting information, research, and analysis on recreation opportunities, park resources, and public preferences.
- Collaborating with others to plan for California’s state parks and other outdoor recreation areas.
- Communicating recreation and park needs and opportunities to agency leaders, park and recreation professionals, other public officials, and the public.
The Strategic Planning and Recreation Services Division's responsibilities include:
- Recreation Planning: Addresses the issues, problems, and opportunities that affect the state park system and reports statistics regarding public use, facilities, and operations at state parks.
- Strategic Development & Implementation:
- Revenue Generation & Data Analysis:
- POS Systems
- Pass Office