Call the park
Morro Strand State Beach
- Fees include entry for 1 vehicle and 1 legally towed vehicle or trailer, additional vehicles will be charged per night at the park. Although your site may hold 2 or more vehicles, your reservation only covers 1 vehicle (except for group or specialty sites).
- No Extra Vehicles and No Overflow Parking after the 2 Vehicle maximum per campsite.
- Dogs must be leashed in the campground. Dogs are prohibited on the beach.
- Non-hookup sites: Maximum RV/Trailer length 24'
- Hookup sites: Maximum RV/Trailer length 40'
This beach is a coastal frontage park featuring outstanding picnic sites. A three-mile stretch of beach connects the southern and northern entrances to the beach. Fishing, windsurfing, jogging, and kite flying are popular.
Location - Directions
The beach is two miles south of Cayucos on Highway 1. Take the Yerba Buena exit, a short distance north of Morro Bay, 24th Street allows access to the northern part of the beach.
Seasons - Climate - Recommended clothing
The weather can be changeable; layered clothing is recommended.
- RV Rentals on the Central Coast (Camping Trailer Rental Services)