Local Park and Beach Closures
List updated May 7, 2020
State agencies are working with local governments to enable safe public access to local beaches consistent with the Governor’s Stay-At-Home order issued March 19, 2020.
See links below for communications regarding temporary closures and phased reopening of beaches in Orange County.
- Governor’s Stay-At-Home Order from March 19
- Best Practices for Parks and Beaches During COVID-19
- Letter from state agencies to Orange County from April 30
- Letter to Laguna Beach (May 4, 2020)
- Letter to San Clemente (May 4, 2020)
- Letter to Dana Point (May 5, 2020)
- Letter to Huntington Beach (May 5, 2020)
- Letter to Seal Beach (May 5, 2020)
- Letter to Newport Beach (May 6, 2020)
- Letter to County of Orange (May 7, 2020)