Explore Año Nuevo in 360
Welcome to the 360 Virtual Tour page of Año Nuevo State Park. Whether you are planning an exciting visit to the park or are just curious in what the park landscape looks like, this self guided virtual tour will provide you an opportunity to explore Año Nuevo State Park from anywhere in the world.
Here are few things to know about the virtual tour.
- You may navigate the virtual tour here or click on "Tour by Año Nuevo State Park" (located on the bottom right of the screen) to switch to the Roundme platform.
- Click on the screen once to make all the extra icons go away. Click on it again to bring them back.
- To travel to a new location in the park click on one of the teardrop images.
- A side bar map can be opened up on the right of the screen by clicking on the compass symbol.
- Be sure to turn on the sound in the upper right section of the screen.
- Other options are located at the top right of the screen.
Año Nuevo Island
This self guided virtual tour allows you to explore one of California State Parks true treasures, Año Nuevo Island containing both deep cultural history and abundent natural wildlife. Although access to the island is strictly prohibited, this tour allows everyone to channel their curiosity and explore the island. Don't forget to take a peek into the old keepers house. Information icons are located throughout the tour to provide more informatin.
For more information on the history of the Año Nuevo Island go to Año Nuevo Island Light Station