Cub Scout Adventure Program
Please note: Scout programs are offered annually in summer. Please check back for availability as registration opens on May 1, 2019!
Tour Information for 2019:
The California Citrus State Historic Park scout tours are available June through September on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Tours start promptly at 9:00 AM and last about 90 minutes. We ask that all groups arrive 10 minutes early to pay for parking and use the restroom, and are ready to start their program promptly at 9:00 AM.
Groups of 1-25 people: $50
Groups of 26-50 people: $100
To secure your tour reservation, payment must be made two weeks in advance to the sector office located at 1879 Jackson Street, Riverside, CA 92504. Payment can be made:
1. In person by cash, check, money order, or credit card Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm
2. By mailing a check or money order made out to “CA DPR” to
Special Group Tours
Attn: Heidi Addison
1879 Jackson Street
Riverside, CA 92504
Due to space limitations, we are unable to accommodate groups of more than 50 people total, including scouts, siblings, and adults/chaperones.
Please note the above-mentioned fees do not cover parking. All vehicles must display valid day use pass while in the park. For more information on parking pass fees, visit our website.
For more information, please contact Heidi Addison at Heidi.Addison@parks.ca.gov or 951-780-6222.
1. Check tour availability on our online calendar (updated daily) below. (Scout Tours are only available on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Check what days would fit in your schedule.) Scout Tour scheduling opens on May 1, 2019 and will be completed on a first come, first served basis.
2. Complete the attached “Scout Group Reservation Request” form and email it to Heidi Addison at Heidi.Addison@parks.ca.gov.
3. California Citrus State Historic Park will confirm your field trip date availability via email. To secure your tour reservation, payment must be made two weeks in advance using the procedure outlined above.
4. Approximately two weeks before your field trip, California Citrus State Historic Park will send you a confirmation and reminder email.
Tour Availability Calendar
To view a PDF version of the Badge Programs, please click here.