- Statewide Park Program – Round 3
A review and comment period of the draft Application Guide is open until November 9, 2018. Click the link above to learn more.
- Per Capita Program
- Regional Parks Program
- Rural Recreation and Tourism Program
Click the links above to learn more about these programs.
- Application deadline was July 6, 2018.
LWCF Local Agency Competitive:
The next competitive cycle will occur in 2020 at the earliest. Applications received on February 5, 2018 are being considered for federal fiscal year 2019 funding.
- Applications deadline for the next (and final) round of the Program is October 1, 2018.
- The California State Parks Office of Grants and Local Services is conducting One-on-One application workshop sessions, where potential applicants have the opportunity to meet with an HCF specialist for up to 30 minutes to review your draft application and provide technical assistance.
- Application cycle expected in 2019/2020 at the earliest. RTP funding is also available through Caltrans’ Active Transportation Program. Caltrans/CTC anticipates announcing a call for projects (Cycle 4) in May 2018. For more information: http://www.dot.ca.gov/hq/LocalPrograms/atp/cycle-4.html
Other Grant Programs and Resources