Special Event Permits

Special event permits are required for individuals or groups interested in holding events which are different from the normal use of the park.  For example: wedding, commercial filming or photography, etc..

If you are unsure if you need a permit or would like to receive an application contact Ranger Jennifer Naber at Jennifer.naber@parks.ca.gov or 408-842-9257.