State Parks relies upon the hard work of seasonal employees, and a seasonal position is a great way to begin a career with State Parks. The Santa Cruz District of California State Parks includes parks along the coast from Watsonville to Daly City and parks in the Santa Cruz Mountains. The Santa Cruz District hires Interpretive/Public Education employees in the spring time to work in the campgrounds during the summer, and hires Maintenance and Visitor Assistance employees year-round according to park operational need. These listings are for Interpretation/Public Education, Maintenance and Visitor Assistance positions in the Santa Cruz District of California State Parks.
For further job information in the Santa Cruz District, please call the district office at (831) 335-6318.
For information on seasonal and permanent positions statewide, please click here.
For a complete statewide job list, please visit www.jobs.ca.gov/.
Open Seasonal Job Opportunities in the Santa Cruz District
Visitor Service Aide
- To apply and for more information visit https://www.thatsmypark.org/jobs/.
- For more information call (831) 335-6318.
- The Santa Cruz District recruits seasonal interpreters in early spring, to work during the summer (mid-May through Labor Day in September). Interpreters provide high quality educational experiences for the public by researching, developing, promoting, and conducting natural and cultural history programs.
- Flexible part-time to full-time work.
- For more information, email SCD.Interp@parks.ca.gov.