Blackhawk Livery Stables
An 1872 photograph of this building reveals that it was a long, gable-ended, A-framed shed — ideal to shelter horses, feed, gear, and probably wagons. Albert Seeley purchased the stable from its original owner, John Hinton, to expand his stagecoach business, which operated out of the old Bandini home. The stable might have been the Bandini servants quarters. Now it serves as a blacksmith and woodworking demonstration area in the park.
Click here to view more information about the building.