Equal Access Walks
Winter Equal Access Walks (Dec-March)
Equal Access walks are available Fridays, weekends, and select holidays mid-December through March. Reservations are required. Tickets cost $7.00 plus a $3.99 reservation fee per person. In addition there is a $10.00 day-use parking fee charged per vehicle.
Beginning October 20th, you may call ReserveCalifornia at 1-800-444-4445 to make a Equal Access Guided Walk reservation.
What Should I Bring on the Tour?
Elephant Seal Walks are conducted rain or shine. Winter weather can be very cold and windy, even on sunny days. Rain is frequent and the trail may be muddy with small puddles.
- Visitors should bring hooded rain gear,a warm jacket, layered clothing, and sturdy walking shoes.
- Cameras and binoculars are welcome!
- For safety reasons, use of umbrellas are not permitted on the walks.
- No food is allowed on the tour, but you may picnic in designated areas before or after the guided walk.
- Pets are not allowed in the park and cannot be left inside parked vehicles in the parking lot.
- Two guests are allowed with each person qualifying for an EA Guided Walk