Point Lobos Summer Adventures Program
Point Lobos Summer Adventures is an outdoor program presented by State Park staff and based out of Point Lobos State Natural Reserve.
Kids 8 to 12 years old will have the opportunity to have fun and enjoy the outdoors in California State Parks.
Session 1 - June 16 to June 27 FULL
Summer 2014 Dates
Session 2 - July 7 to July 18 FULL
Session 3 - July 21 to August 1 FULL
- Meet new people and make lasting friendships
- Do nature projects while having fun and staying fit in the outdoors
- Go hiking to places you’ve never been
- Learn to use a compass and a GPS
- Explore the world of undersea life, birds and mammals at Point Lobos and elsewhere around Monterey Bay
- Visit the Coast Guard Rescue Boats
- Pick berries and make jam
- Visit Elkhorn Slough
- Visit Point Pinos Light House
- Participate in resource projects
- Go whale watching and kayaking
- Be outside, make a difference and learn about sustainability
All sessions are full for summer 2014.
If you have any questions about the program, please e-mail Program Coordinator Derek Terrones at PointLobos.SummerAdventures@parks.ca.gov.