Capital District 3 Park Pass
Note: The adult passes are temporarily sold out.
On sale now! The 3-Park Pass for Capital District State Museums and Historic Parks in Sacramento!
For one low price enjoy admission to three (3) state historic parks and museums. Your 3-Park Pass doesn’t expire; just like a "forever" stamp. Passes are available and honored for one visit, at up to three parks. Choose from those listed below:
California State Railroad Museum
Sutter’s Fort State Historic Park
State Indian Museum (on the Fort grounds)
Governor’s Mansion State Historic Park
Leland Stanford Mansion State Historic Park
The California State Capitol Museum is always FREE!
3-Park Passes, perfect for both visitors and gift giving, come in three categories:
Adult $14 - for those 18 or older
Youth $ 7 - for those 6 - 17 years old
Family $42 - for two Adults and two Youth
10 Reasons to buy a Capital District 3-Park Pass
1. For supporting your Sacramento area California State Parks!
2. For just YOU the bargain lover – 3 parks, for the price of 2!
3. For a unique holiday gift – Dad doesn’t need another tie!
4. For a “thank you” gift to your favorite babysitter, host/hostess, gardener, neighbor.
5. For prizes or auction items at special events.
6. For gifts to employees or clients.
7. For entertaining out of town guests.
8. For meetings – everyone needs to get out the hotel!
9. For college students attending at Sac State or UC Davis to learn about their new “hood”!
10. For a good report card or progress report for a favorite student.
Remember 3-Park Passes are good only at the above state parks in Sacramento. Please treat them carefully, as they are like cash and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. There is no expiration date or refund, and they cannot be used with group discounts or for special events and train rides.