The Silver Strand State Junior Lifeguards will participate in a fundraiser that we call the "Lifeguard Tri" which will take place date TBD at 9:30 A.M.
Our Goal is to raise tuition for children who could not otherwise participate in the program due to financial difficulties. It also helps in the purchasing of equipment such as surfboards and fins that we use in the program. Then all said and done the rest goes to supporting our end of the year banquet and purchasing awards for our top participants.
The Lifeguard Tri will consit of three events which are a 500 yard ocean swim, a 2 mile beach run and a 1000 ocean paddle.
The Junior Guard can collect donations up to date TBD and will turn in their donations by July 14th.
1. To challenge Junior Lifeguard Endurance and build confidence.
2. To earn funds for scholarship, banquet and new equipment (paddleboards,fins,boogieboards,etc).
3. To learn the value of supporting something you believe in and enjoy.
- The JG’s with the highest amount of donations raised will receive recognition and a special gift at the banquet. We will also give an award to all finishers and acknowledge the top finishers in each age division.
- Every JG will participate in the Lifeguard Tri regardless of the amount of pledges he/she has collected.
- All money collected needs to be turned in by July 14th.
- Please make checks payable to Silver Strand Junior Lifeguard Association.
- Place in sealed envelope with your name on front.
If you have any questions, please call (619) 424-3632.
or Email firstname.lastname@example.org