Candidate Status Check
State Park Peace Officer Cadet Selection Process
This site provides information for those individuals who are currently being considered for selection as a State Park Peace Officer Cadet and have been accepted to continue with the Background Investigation Process.
Status information is provided for the following steps:
1. Background in progress, investigator has been assigned
2. Background report completed and in review
3. Background review completed, Personnel has been notified
4. Personnel has mailed background notification results
5. Personnel has mailed conditional job offer and medical package
6. Medical and psychological testing results have been received and are being reviewed
7. Drug screening results have been received and are being reviewed
8. Personnel has mailed selection process notification results
If you are disapproved at any step, your name will be removed from this site after a notification letter has been sent to you.
Begin by entering your examination ID number and clicking Selection Status. Your ID number is on the examination notices and result letters sent to you. If you do not have your examination ID number or have any questions, contact Erin Gayton at (916) 653-9520 or Kelly Ahrendt at (916) 651-9171.