California Trails and Greenways Conference
April 19-21, 2017
Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel & Spa on Del Monte Golf Course
About the Conference
The 32nd annual California Trails & Greenways Conference provides three days of high-quality education and networking opportunities for urban, rural, and backcountry trail professionals. Join leading trail experts for training and discussions on the latest advances in trail design, construction, maintenance, interpretation, volunteerism, and management. Explore new, collaborative opportunities and engage in productive, meaningful, and inspiring dialog.
PURPOSE and HISTORY
The conference provides opportunities to:
- Network with and talk directly to California's leading trail experts;
- Collaborate with and find new partners to build support for trail endeavors;
- Learn a full range of trail management, design, and construction topics in high-quality, innovative sessions;
- Experience hands-on learning through day-long field workshops;
- Explore exhibits featuring innovative trail-related products and services;
- Strengthen your ability to effectively design, build, manage and promote California's trails;
- Be inspired through keynote and plenary speakers and innovative trail projects throughout the state.
All activities are designed to increase the knowledge of trail, recreation and wild land management to improve non-motorized, recreational and heritage trail systems and programs throughout California.
This training by California State Parks and the California Trails Conference Foundation helps ensure effective trail stewardship for generations to come.
We are hard at work planning the 32nd California Trails and Greenways Conference in Monterey. As soon as Early Bird Registration is availaible you will find a link here.
Stay in Touch
Help us build California's Trails Community online! Like us on Facebook.
If you would like to receive conference news and updates, consider joining our email list. Please click on the following link to subscribe to our list. https://catrailsconference.org/subscribe/
Sponsor, Donate, or Exhibit!
There are many ways you can support the conference while promoting your company's products and services. Consider sponsoring the conference through a donation or cash, goods, or services, or simply promote your organization through an exhibit. See the full range of sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities here!
Emily Williams, Executive Director & Conference Co-Chair
California Trails Conference Foundation
Become a fan on Facebook
California State Parks' Roads and Trails Program: email@example.com