California Trails and Greenways 2020
2020 CALIFORNIA TRAILS AND GREENWAYS
April 20 - 24, 2020
DoubleTree by Hilton Modesto
We are hard at work preparing for California Trails and Greenways 2020 in historic downtown Modesto. Check back here in late summer/early fall for information about presenting, exhibiting, and sponsoring.
About California Trails and Greenways
California Trails & Greenways provides high-quality education and networking opportunities for urban, rural, and backcountry trail professionals. Join leading trail experts for training and discussions on the latest advances in trail design, construction, maintenance, interpretation, volunteerism, and management. Explore new, collaborative opportunities and engage in productive, meaningful, and inspiring dialog.
PURPOSE and HISTORY
California Trails and Greenways provides opportunities to:
- Network with and talk directly to California's leading trail experts;
- Collaborate with and find new partners to build support for trail endeavors;
- Learn a full range of trail management, design, and construction topics in high-quality, innovative sessions;
- Experience hands-on learning through day-long field workshops;
- Explore exhibits featuring innovative trail-related products and services;
- Strengthen your ability to effectively design, build, manage and promote California's trails;
- Be inspired through keynote and plenary speakers and innovative trail projects throughout the state.
All activities are designed to increase the knowledge of trail, recreation and wild land management to improve non-motorized, recreational and heritage trail systems and programs throughout California.
This training by California State Parks and the California Trails Conference Foundation helps ensure effective trail stewardship for generations to come.
Help us build California's Trails Community online! Like us on Facebook.
If you would like to receive news and updates about California Trails and Greenways, consider joining our email list. Please click on the following link to subscribe to our list. https://catrailsconference.org/subscribe/