California Trails and Greenways 2019
April 22 - 25, 2019
Save the Date!!
We are busy getting ready for the next California Trails and Greenways, April 22-25, 2019, in sunny San Diego! We expect the call for session and workshop proposals to be issued in early fall. So, stay tuned and check back here for more information this summer!!
California Trails & Greenways provides high-quality education and networking opportunities for urban, rural, and backcountry trail professionals. Join leading trail experts for training and discussions on the latest advances in trail design, construction, maintenance, interpretation, volunteerism, and management. Explore new, collaborative opportunities and engage in productive, meaningful, and inspiring dialog.
PURPOSE and HISTORY
California Trails and Greenways provides opportunities to:
- Network with and talk directly to California's leading trail experts;
- Collaborate with and find new partners to build support for trail endeavors;
- Learn a full range of trail management, design, and construction topics in high-quality, innovative sessions;
- Experience hands-on learning through day-long field workshops;
- Explore exhibits featuring innovative trail-related products and services;
- Strengthen your ability to effectively design, build, manage and promote California's trails;
- Be inspired through keynote and plenary speakers and innovative trail projects throughout the state.
All activities are designed to increase the knowledge of trail, recreation and wild land management to improve non-motorized, recreational and heritage trail systems and programs throughout California.
This training by California State Parks and the California Trails Conference Foundation helps ensure effective trail stewardship for generations to come.
Help us build California's Trails Community online! Like us on Facebook.
If you would like to receive news and updates about California Trails and Greenways, consider joining our email list. Please click on the following link to subscribe to our list. https://catrailsconference.org/subscribe/