Skip to Main Content
Contact Us Search
Parks Title

Contacting Associations

Each cooperating association has a California State Parks spokesperson known as the cooperating association liaison or "CAL."  The CAL is appointed by the district superintendent to represent the state to the association. The role of the CAL is summarized in the PDF file Cooperating Association Liaison.

To learn more about individual associations and view their web pages, click Find a Cooperating Association.

California State Park Division and District contact information is available at Division & District Contacts.   

Adobe Reader needs to be installed on your computer to open documents on this page.  A free copy of the program may be downloaded at if necessary.