Camping reservations can be made 7 months in advance on the first day of the month beginning at 8:00 a.m. PST via the website, by mail, or by phone.
Hearst Castle Reservations are available 120 days in advance.
Año Nuevo Reservations are available 56 days in advance.
There is a $8.00 non-refundable reservation fee charged for EACH campsite. Reservations can be made by calling the Call Center at ReserveAmerica at 1-800-444-7275 or by making a reservation online at http://www.parks.ca.gov.
Telephone reservations for campgrounds and tours may be made during the following hours:
March - September: 8 am - 6 pm
October - February: 9 am - 5 pm (weekdays), 9 am - 3 pm (weekends)
December 18-31: 8 am - 5 pm
On Sale Days: 8 am - 6 pm
On-line reservations are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We are committed to providing a reservation service that meets your needs. The best times to call are midday and midweek, when the phone lines are less busy.
- Have the following Information ready when you call.
- Park selections Date you wish to start camping
- Type and size of camping equipment
- Number of people that will occupy the campsite
- Number of nights you wish to camp
- Alternative park and camping date choices
- Your phone number with area code
- Mailing address
- Method of payment (credit card number and expiration date)
Before you hang up make sure . . .
- Your reservation agent confirms your selection.
- The information you provided has been recorded correctly.
- Your reservation agent provides you with a reservation number to use when you arrive at the park.